When To Test For Pregnancy If Irregular Periods. If you have irregular periods, try counting 36 days from the start of your last menstrual cycle or four weeks from the time you had sex. At this point, if you are pregnant, your levels of hCG should be high enough to detect the pregnancy. Irregular periods are when the gap between the start of your periods keep …. How to go about testing for pregnancy if you have irregular …
Taking the pregnancy test using your first pee in the morning is recommended. However,if you’re pregnant, the pregnancy test kit will detect hCG levels in your body and render a positive result no matter what time you choose to do the test, as long as you waited until after you missed yourperiod or a week after.
If you’re ovulating, you have the ability to get pregnant, but if you have irregular periods, your chances for pregnancy may be more limited than a woman with regular periods. The most important thing is to have regular unprotected sex. Aim to have intercourse at least every two to three days.
When should I take a pregnancy test if I have an irregular period?
What are the symptoms of pregnancy if you have an irregular period?
- No periods, irregular periods, or irregular bleeding.
- No ovulation or irregular ovulation.
- Obesity or weight gain (although thin women may have PCOS)
- Insulin resistance (an indicator of prediabetes)
- High blood pressure.
- Abnormal cholesterol with high triglycerides.
How many days after missed period pregnancy test should be taken?
Can I still get pregnant if I have irregular periods?
Incoming search terms:
- having irregular periods and your hcg
- irregular periods and pregnancy test
- irregular periods when to test
- WHEN TO TEST FOR A PREGNANCY WITH IRREGULAR PERIODS